Monday, April 21, 2008

Can my brain take anymore?

It's week #4 and i'm still pushing along.

Quick update for the week

1. I start my clinical's this week! 7 am-1pm Wednesday/Thursday for the rest of this semester. Please pray that "everything" would go smoothly. My relationship with my patients, my ability to perform the tasks given to me. Pray tha tI would be able to think clearly and keep up with the pace.

2. I've felt "under the weather" for the past week, probably because i'm not sleeping enough. And since I have to be up at 5:00 am starting Wednesday, I know the likelihood of me catching up on sleep or getting enough is unlikely, since the workload won't be any less (homework and so forth)

3. I LOVE NURSING

4. I AM NERVOUS (haha)

5. I LOVE MY FAMILY (thank you for your support)

6. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I LOVE MY GOD. (thank you Jesus for all of your support, comfort and guidance)

well, back to work. Pharmacology is calling my name! :-)

1 comment:

andrea_jennine said...

Praying for you, that God will give you his sustaining energy so that you can work unto him!